Tradeshow Bootcamp is kicking off another year of kicking stationers into tradeshow readiness with a workshop we can’t help but love—Paper Camp 2013. This workshop is perfect for the small business looking to exhibit for the first time, or if you’ve done a tradeshow and need a few tips to make your next show incredible.
What you’ll learn:
• Industry standards pertaining to the wholesale stationery market
• What retailers expect of manufacturers they work with
• What goes into designing and building a tradeshow booth
• How to display product, take orders at the show, and process payments
• Free (and paid-for) marketing opportunities surrounding the shows
• What to do before, during and after a tradeshow to maximize your time and financial investment
Tradeshow Bootcamp is offering one full-tuition scholarship to Paper Camp to a driven designer who will be exhibiting at their first tradeshow in 2013. Scholarship details and the scholarship application are available here. Applications will be accepted through Friday, Jan 18 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time.
Paper Camp is being held in Los Angeles, Feb 22–23. For full details and to register, visit the website. Get your registration in early—only 20 students will be accepted! [AV]