All returns for convenience, shipping errors, damages and others must have a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number assigned prior to returning.
Returns must be unopened full units and made within 30 days of purchase date.
STEPS FOR A RETURN:
- Contact 1-800 the mill (800-843-6455) and press 1 for an Inside Sales Representative to obtain an RMA number.
- Returns without a valid RMA will be refused.
- Provide your order number to the Inside Sales Representative.
- Our Inside Sales Representatives will provide you with a return address.
- Prominently display the RMA number on the outside of the package being returned.
- Customers are responsible for return freight charges.
- We recommend that you use a carrier who can provide a proof of delivery such as UPS or FedEx.
- Your refund will be issued once the returned product is received and inspected.
- Return numbers are valid for 10 calendar days and cannot be reissued once the number expires.