We are looking for a Warehouse Assistant who will be responsible for the fulfillment of requests from maintenance, manufacturing and finishing for storeroom and packaging items, and ensuring that accurate replenished inventory levels are maintained. This position assists with unloading deliveries, proper stocking of items in both the storeroom and warehouse, and maintaining organization. The Storeroom Assistant may also assist with MRO purchasing.
- Pick, replenish and manage inventory with utilization of BPCS and EAM computerized systems.
- Accurately maintain shipping and receiving inventory records.
- Perform purchasing functions for the Storeroom.
- Assist with housekeeping and maintaining motor storage area and company storeroom.
- Assist and have the ability to provide vacation and weekend coverage for all other Storeroom personnel.
- Responsive to company needs
The right person for this role is a self-starter with a strong attention to detail and ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality. The following are also required:
- Associates degree in Business or equivalent desired
- Storeroom Manufacturing or Industrial experience preferred.
- Ability to work flexible hours (odd shifts during shutdown) 7:30-4 +O.T. Generally works every 4th weekend and may cover off shift hours during annual outages.
- Mechanical aptitude/knowledge
- Ability to safely operate fork truck and delivery truck.
- P.C. skills
- Good interpersonal skills/effective communicator ( Verbal and Written)
- Possess good organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
Mohawk is committed to being a great place to work. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision plan
- 401(k) 50% match up to 6%
- Student Loan Pay Down Program
- Parental Leave
- Generous PTO Program
- Education Assistance
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified candidates should send their resume to [email protected]