Analyst - Supply Chain
We are looking for a Senior Financial Cost Analyst (SFA) – Supply Chain within our Financial Planning & Analysis team to support Mohawk’s Manufacturing & Operations teams. Responsibilities will be to develop and implement the standard costing process in Mohawk’s newly updated ERP system. This will include active involvement in policy development, operational analysis tools and KPI’s to provide decision support to the business.
- Lead the implementation of a standard cost system in M3 (Infor ERP System)
- Work closely with Manufacturing and Master Data Management Teams to support the development and maintenance of bills of materials and routings across the Mohawk supply chain
- Lead the annual standard costing exercise ensuring policy adherence
- Responsible for performing detailed financial analysis including KPI tracking, advanced financial modeling, return on investment/discounted cash flow analysis, new product costing and impact to profitability
- Participation in the annual planning process, mid-year forecasts and short-term outlooks
- Analytical communication of results based on comparison to plan and prior year, analysis, and interpretation of financial and non-financial information.
- Proactive and collaborative solution development for challenges and maximization of opportunities
- Participation in the accounting close process which may include account analysis, accrual calculations, and other related accounting matters.
- Daily and monthly production reconciliation and reporting
- Perform inventory cycle counts and annual physical inventories, analyzing results to develop processes to mitigate inventory discrepancies
- Actively participant in Continuous Improvement Initiatives
The right person for this role is a self-starter with a strong attention to detail. The following are also required:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics or engineering (with experience in FP&A) or a related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Ability to work with a reasonable amount of uncertainty to provide best estimates with confidence
- Strong cost systems background and excellent analytical skills
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to collaborate across functions as a business partner and service provider
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
- Extensive knowledge in spreadsheet (MS Excel) and financial modeling
- Experience with sequel or similar programming is a plus
- Able to work with large amounts of data
- ERP system implementation experience is a plus
Mohawk is committed to being a great place to work. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision plan
- 401(k) Contribution of 3% of employee’s salary
- Student Loan Pay Down Program
- Parental Leave
- Generous PTO Program
- Education Assistance
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified candidates should send their resume to [email protected] or apply online at the link below.