We are looking for a Receptionist to join our Customer Support team. The Receptionist, is the initial representation of Mohawk to many visitors and guests and as such is responsible for providing professional, courteous and friendly services to external and internal customers. As Receptionist, this position answers and transfers calls, receives and distributes faxes and greets and assists guests, deliveries, and general inquires. Additionally, this position will assist Customer Support with report maintenance and sample order entry.
- Be prepared to accept incoming calls from 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Greet incoming parties. Issue visitor badges and notify appropriate personnel upon visitor arrivals, ensure that all visitors sign in and sign out, provide job applicants with applications.
- Provide eye and ear protection to individuals attending mill tours.
- Manage Mohawk’s night voicemail system and distribute messages to the appropriate personnel or responsible areas.
- Distribute and/or notify the appropriate personnel of incoming faxes on a timely basis.
- Reorder safety gear, toner and office supplies with appropriate contacts before items are depleted.
- Coordinate conference call lines for Mohawk personnel when requested.
- Sign and accept deliveries, notify receivers.
- Maintain Mohawk’s phone directory and speed dial numbers as needed.
- Provide paging services as requested
- Maintain the “Welcome” board.
- Coordinate projectors schedule.
- Maintain AED log.
- Execute various clerical functions and other duties as assigned.
The right person for this role is a self-starter with a strong attention to detail. The following are also required:
- Associates degree is an asset.
- Familiarity with phone systems is preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office software preferred.
- Excellent communication, organization, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Ability to multitasks and manage time efficiently.
- Ability to learn systems.
- Must be highly accurate.
Mohawk is committed to being a great place to work. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision plan
- 401(k) Contribution of 3% of employee’s salary
- Student Loan Pay Down Program
- Parental Leave
- Generous PTO Program
- Education Assistance
HOW TO APPLY: