WELCOME TO STRATHMORE NOTES
Since 1892, the Strathmore name and thistle mark have been synonymous with the finest America made papers. Strathmore Notes fine paper journals are the newest products from Mohawk bearing the Strathmore name.
Designed for beauty and longevity, each journal is made with the purest ingredients in Mohawk's family-owned paper mill in upstate New York using recipes more than 100 years old.
Strathmore Notes are available in three paper styles, each featuring a felt-textured Grandee Charcoal Gray cover, with a distinctive, colorful, hand sewn spine and matching embossed thistle.
- Strathmore Pure Cotton Paper – featuring luxurious 100% cotton-fiber paper with a crisp wove finish and the prestigious Strathmore Watermark, orange stitching and matching foil stamp, unlined pages
- Strathmore Watermark Laid Paper – featuring luxurious 25% cotton-fiber paper with the prestigious Strathmore Watermark, turquoise stitching and matching foil stamp, unlined pages
- Strathmore Premium Smooth Paper – featuring a luxurious, super smooth finish, magenta stitching and matching foil stamp, with an innovative linear pattern formed directly in the paper
Journals are available in three sizes:
- Small, 3.5 x 5.5 inches, 48 pages
- Medium, 5 x 8.25 inches, 76 pages
- Large, 7.5 x 10 inches, 96 perforated pages
Each journal is individually packaged in beautiful, brightly colored wraps featuring designs depicting the iconic Strathmore thistle, complete with a selection of four customizable bookplates.
Every Strathmore Notes journal is linked to enhanced content via Mohawk Live, Mohawk’s mobile augmented reality app. Journal users can utilize Mohawk Live to learn more about how the journals were made and the heritage of the Strathmore brand.
Strathmore papers are FSC Certified and made carbon neutral.
Strathmore Notes fine paper journals will be available for purchase at MOO.com, mohawkconnects.com, and at select retail locations this spring. Suggested retail prices are $9.95 for small, $12.95 for medium, and $15.95 for large journals.
The Strathmore brand has been revered by printers and designers for over 120 years, and trusted for its uncompromising quality and tactile beauty. Strathmore papers have been crafted to the same exacting standards since 1892 and used by artists, novelists and writers to memorialize their most inspired moments.
Inspired by the flora of Scotland’s Strathmore Valley, company founder Horace Moses adopted both the Strathmore name and the valley’s natural icon—the thistle—as symbols of quality for his papers.