Inside Sales Representative
We are looking for an Inside Sales Representative who will utilize various system applications, the ISR position will assist Inside Sales in the entry and support of customer orders received via fax, email and EDI. As an Inside Sales Representative, this position works to ensure that customer commitments are satisfied efficiently and accurately.
- Answer inbound calls from customers and sales reps.
- Enter and process orders with various cutoffs.
- Work with other departments for guidance & solutions to expedite customer orders & communicate status to customers.
- Learn to accurately price & date orders in accordance with parameters.
- Learn current computer systems & tools for researching order status & other general business needs.
- As skills progress, learn quoting & handling of specialty accounts.
- Other duties, responsibilities and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary to meet business requirements.
The right person for this role is a self-starter with a strong attention to detail. The following are also required:
- Ability to multi tasks, prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Must be able to work independently as well as within and be supportive of a team environment.
- Excellent communication, organization, interpersonal, problem solving and follow up skills.
- Ability to learn systems, process, product and adapt to change.
- Must be highly accurate
- Associates degree and customer service experience in a paper related industry or an inbound call center preferred.
Mohawk is committed to being a great place to work. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision plan
- 401(k) Contribution of 3% of employee’s salary
- Student Loan Pay Down Program
- Parental Leave
- Generous PTO Program
- Education Assistance
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified candidates should send their resume to [email protected]