We are looking for an Electrical Engineer who will provide electrical engineering services to the Cohoes and Waterford Paper Mills and Converting Operations. In addition, provides assistance in the mechanical areas where needed.
- Performs engineering projects including specification, design equipment selection, system integration, procurement, scheduling, construction, cost control, start-up and training site wide.
- Creatively apply innovative systems and leading edge technology to new projects and process upgrades while providing hands-on engineering and troubleshooting/problem solving expertise.
- Direct work and/or consult with operating/production teams, vendors, suppliers, multiple crafts, contractors, staff engineering and other specialist, while preserving equipment maintain-ability, housekeeping and all safety/quality standard requirements.
- Develop procedures, guidelines and supervise work for electrical design, installation, start-up, operations, maintenance, operator training and trouble shooting.
The right person for this role is a self-starter with attention to detail and the ability to effectively manage projects and deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- Five or more years’ experience as an electrical engineer working with paper manufacturing equipment or other continuous process manufacturing operation
- Knowledge and experience with electrical drives, PLC’s and controls
- Knowledge of DCS, instrumentation and power distribution systems desired
Mohawk is committed to being a great place to work. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision plan
- 401(k) 50% match up to 6%
- Student Loan Paydown Program
- Parental Leave
- Generous PTO Program
- Education Assistance
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified candidates should send their resume to [email protected]