We are looking for a District Sales Manager, Pacific Northwest to join our Sales Team. The District Sales Manager for the Pacific Northwest region will focus primarily in the Seattle, Portland and Vancouver CA markets, but will have geographical outreach throughout the Western Region to support where required. Objectives include identifying & building new business opportunities and contacts to generate demand through a number of sales channels including end-users, design firms, agencies, printers, and merchants.
- Develop a deep working knowledge of Mohawk’s brand, core capabilities, services and products to deliver our value proposition to customers.
- Create a pipeline of qualified accounts: understand each client's unique business model and leadership style to create opportunities that sell the depth and breadth of Mohawk’s portfolio.
- Be a student of the business, researching industry trends, new business segments, market innovation, and competitive advantage opportunities.
- Interact with key industry partners (printers, designers, merchants) in the area of joint business development.
- Collaborate closely with Management, the sales force, and internal teams to maximize customer satisfaction, and deliver unique solutions that solidify a long term customer relationship.
- Communicate industry opportunities to Management to best position the company for ongoing success.
- Contribute to our overall business development strategy and methodology.
- Regular adherence and utilization of the CRM system for account, contact and opportunity management
The right person for this role is a self-starter with strong attention to detail. The following are also required:
- Minimum 7+ years of sales experience.
- Strong understand of the print market – offset and digital preferred.
- Strong understanding and experience in managing a long term and complex sales cycle.
- Strong analytical skills, including market strategy, customer requirements and success factors for an insight-based sales process.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Driven individual contributor able to manage time and self-motivated.
- Ability to confidentially make suggestions and present findings to all levels of clients and co-workers.
- BA/BS required.
- Travel 30% - 40% of the time or more as needed.
Mohawk is committed to being a great place to work. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision plan
- 401(k) Match 50% up to 6%
- Student Loan Pay Down Program
- Parental Leave
- Generous PTO Program
- Education Assistance
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified candidates should send their resume to [email protected] or apply online at the link below.