Customer Service Representative
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative who will utilize various system applications to ensure that customer commitments are satisfied efficiently and accurately. The hours for this position will be 9:30am to 6:00pm.
- Enter and process orders via email, fax and EDI in accordance to varying order cutoffs.
- Learn to recognize potential customer order issues where as an order cannot be filled as requested.
- Work with Sales Managers, Inside Sales, Production and Transportation department personnel for guidance and resolution in order to expedite customer orders and communicate order status to customers.
- Communicate with supervisors and Trainer on unusual or special order requests.
- Apply promotional pricing tools.
- Apply regional inventory sourcing and availability.
- Work with the Team to become knowledgeable in the research for pricing promotions.
- Use BPCS, Microsoft Outlook and phone system
- Maintain electronic and physical files and documents for emails, reports and faxes.
The right person for this role is a self-starter with attention to detail and the ability to effectively manage deadlines.
- Associates degree and customer service experience in a paper related industry or an inbound call center preferred.
- Ability to multi task, prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Must be able to work independently as well as within and be supportive of a team environment.
- Excellent communication, organization, interpersonal, problem solving and follow up skills.
- Ability to learn systems, process, product and adapt to change
- Must be highly accurate
Mohawk is committed to being a great place to work. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision plan
- 401(k) 50% match up to 6%
- Student Loan Paydown Program
- Parental Leave
- Generous PTO Program
- Education Assistance
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates should send their resume to [email protected]