Business Development Coordinator
We are looking for a Business Development Coordinator who will be a part of our growing Business Development team and will be responsible for creating demand for Mohawk’s product portfolio among a diverse and strategic account base. This includes identifying and building new business opportunities and contacts through a number of sales channels including end-users, design firms, agencies, printers and merchants.
- Develop a deep working knowledge of Mohawk’s brand, core capabilities, services and products to educate and inspire our customer base.
- Collaborate closely with the Mohawk sales team and internal teams deliver unique solutions that align with our company values and exceed the expectations of our customers & partners.
- Manage and develop a pipeline of accounts: understand each client's unique business model and leadership style to create opportunities that sell the depth and breadth of Mohawk’s portfolio.
- Travel as needed to meetings, events and tradeshows.
- Be a student of the business, researching industry trends, new business segments, market innovation and competitive advantage opportunities.
- Interact with key industry partners (printers, designers, merchants) in the area of joint business development.
- Communicate industry opportunities to business development team to best position the company for new business.
- Contribute to our overall business development strategy and methodology.
- Utilize CRM system for account, contact and opportunity management.
- Participate in various Purchasing functions as assigned.
The right person for this role is a self-starter with a strong attention to detail and ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality. The following are also required:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Design or production background is a plus
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently, manage time and self-motivate
Mohawk is committed to being a great place to work. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision plan
- 401(k) 50% match up to 6%
- Student Loan Paydown Program
- Parental Leave
- Generous PTO Program
- Education Assistance
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates should send their resume to [email protected]